- Cogitans Iuvenis
- Real name is Kevin Daniels. I have long studied history and have an interest in geopolitics, economics, finance and politics. A few years ago discovered libertarianism. I am a constitutionalist libertarian with a conservative worldview. Word of warning. If you can't handle opinions that aren't rooted in the pc-progressive ideology that is permeated by our educational instutions and popular media then this blog is not for you.
- News: Unrest in China
- Stratfor Video: North Korea's Geographic Challenge...
- Colleges Do Not Like Free Speech
- Business Slowing in China
- News: France Jobless Rate at Record Highs
- News: South Korean Growth Slows
- Is America Really More Violent Than Europe?
- A Feather In The Cap
- Attention Lib Arts Majors! One of Your Own is Warn...
- Geopolitics: Endgame Syria, US involvment, Al-Qaid...
- Stratfor: Beleraus Video
- It Doesn't Matter If One Government Project Fails....
- Generation Gap
- University Shakes Down Student Who Excels
- The Moon is Made of Cheese: Gun Control Logic
- Bundling His Way Through the Election
- Maybe the West Isn't Dead: Small Steps Forward
- Maybe the West Isn't Dead: Great Street Performer
- Why You Should Rethink Getting A Masters In Public...
- The American Century
- Sorry Mr. French President. The Sun doesn't circle...
- Stratfor: The Paradox of Chinas Naval Strategy
- Garbage Science
- Capitalism Ended Famine
- News Forward: China gets worse
- Your going to work to the grave
- More cities Bankrupt
- A question of ethnicity
- You will be seeing more of this
- South China Sea: Graphics update
- Economic Importance of Rivers
- Lies and Dammed Lies, and Statistics: Government E...
- 1/3 of Americans would not pass the citizenship te...
- Jobs Reports
- Protesting Money is the dumbest form of Protest
- Happy 4th of July
- South Korea puts off intelligence sharing agreemen...
- Global Economy Continues to Stumble
- ▼ July (38)