Tuesday, October 9, 2012
China Joins the Party
Of being crushed by their pension programs. It is strange to think that a nation that is supposed overtake the United States by many accounts is being threatened by a pension crisis. This is happens when a nation messes with society and nature. My future prediction, rather than China bailing out the world, you will see China stumble as social strife becomes a bigger issue for their government.
- Cogitans Iuvenis
- Real name is Kevin Daniels. I have long studied history and have an interest in geopolitics, economics, finance and politics. A few years ago discovered libertarianism. I am a constitutionalist libertarian with a conservative worldview. Word of warning. If you can't handle opinions that aren't rooted in the pc-progressive ideology that is permeated by our educational instutions and popular media then this blog is not for you.
- China: Too Little Too Late
- Crusaders Have Too Much Time On Their Hands
- Cognative Dissonance
- Gangster Economy
- Winning the Battle But Losing the War?
- Government Spending By The Minute
- The Price of Parasites
- If Regionalism Is An Issue In Many European Nation...
- Yes Sotomayer I Want to Gut it
- Statism In Its Current Form Will Not Survive Gener...
- Behold the fruits of the EU's labors
- Economic Rainbows and Manufacturing
- Combating Gang Violence By Shoving Your Head Up Yo...
- You Got to Be Kidding Me
- Cash Leaking Out of China
- Emerging US Doctrine
- Even the Mainstream Media is Acknowleding the Trut...
- China Joins the Party
- Slowly But Surely
- Productivity and Spinning Wheels
- ▼ October (20)