Wednesday, October 17, 2012
You Got to Be Kidding Me
Now, I never equated age as a good barometer as to the fitness of someones ability to govern will govern. I haven't reached 30 yet but I am pretty confident that I could govern better than the vast majority of individuals twice my age. I could have an excessively high opinion of myself but that is neither here nor there. The fact is that I would rather have a competent 25 year old than an incompetent 65 year old sitting with congress. But how in the hell is a 19 year old, with a criminal record no less, elected to a city council? I guess there is the possibility that he ran unopposed to his seat, but I mean how is this supposed to turn out any other way than it did? I foresee age qualifications for holding office in Alburtis Pennsylvania in the near future.
- Cogitans Iuvenis
- Real name is Kevin Daniels. I have long studied history and have an interest in geopolitics, economics, finance and politics. A few years ago discovered libertarianism. I am a constitutionalist libertarian with a conservative worldview. Word of warning. If you can't handle opinions that aren't rooted in the pc-progressive ideology that is permeated by our educational instutions and popular media then this blog is not for you.
- China: Too Little Too Late
- Crusaders Have Too Much Time On Their Hands
- Cognative Dissonance
- Gangster Economy
- Winning the Battle But Losing the War?
- Government Spending By The Minute
- The Price of Parasites
- If Regionalism Is An Issue In Many European Nation...
- Yes Sotomayer I Want to Gut it
- Statism In Its Current Form Will Not Survive Gener...
- Behold the fruits of the EU's labors
- Economic Rainbows and Manufacturing
- Combating Gang Violence By Shoving Your Head Up Yo...
- You Got to Be Kidding Me
- Cash Leaking Out of China
- Emerging US Doctrine
- Even the Mainstream Media is Acknowleding the Trut...
- China Joins the Party
- Slowly But Surely
- Productivity and Spinning Wheels
- ▼ October (20)